Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Found a pic!


Hi again!

I'm still not quite finished with my thesis, so I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures of my work. But I remembered that I acually have one picture of a tiny cat-sweater I made for my previous cat, Gizmo. He was a Devon Rex breed, so he had very little fur, and with a sweater on we could go outside in the spring and fall, even if it was a little cold. So I knitted a sweater from a pattern I found of a dog-sweater, and this is how it came out! It was finished around mars 2008. Sadly, Gizmo passed away in september 2008, so he didn't get to "enjoy" the sweater for very long. But we decided to bury him in it, so that he won't be cold in cat heaven.



On a happier note, I think I have decided to order one or two english books on knitting. One of my summer projects is to learn the knitting terms in english as well, so I can read english patterns, so I thought I would start with a book. I found out today that I got just over 2000 Kr (which equals about 200 Euro) etra on my paycheck, so I think I can afford a couple of books this month. The university that I work for gives a contribution if you're a union member, to pay for union fees and such, so that was where the money came from. But since I've already payed my fees, I think I can spend these money on something nicer.


Now, I'll get back to writing for work again. Hopefully I will finish the thesis tomorrow, so I can go on vacation!

/ Jenny

No comments: