Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Oh my god oh my god oh my god


I'm just so excited, I feel like a little kid on christmas! Last week I ordered a knitting needle kit from Handlas Hantverk (a swedish retailer for KnitPicks), Harmony wooden needles from KnitPick. They just arrived. And I am amazed at how much better I like these than the regular plastic ones I've always used before! I can't exactly put my finger on why I love them so much, but they are just that more comfortable. Plus, they are very colourful, and smell like wood. I will show you the picture from KnitPicks, but as soon as Thomas comes home I will photograph my own set.


The kit contains 8 different sizes of needles, that you attach to a cable to make a round needle. The kit also contained 4 different lengths of cable, and stoppers so you can use the needles as single pointed, regular needles as well. So, I just got 32 cable needles and 8 pairs of regular needles. I can't believe how cheap they were, I only paid 570 kr (about 60 Euro), including postage!

The thesis can rot on the shelf, I will start my knitting project now!

/Jenny

No comments: