Wednesday, August 05, 2009

New appearance


I really should be finishing up the last touches on my thesis book, but it's just so much more fun to knit-surf! I decidedI wasn't completely happy with the look of my blog, so I changed the template today. Let's see if this one looks better? What do you think?

I promised a while ago to post a photo of the little tetris-shaped fridge magnets my sister had embroidered. I finally got around to taking the picture, so here they are. Aren't they adorable?! I hink I will ask her to make some for me too, that way I don't have to do them myself!


I only have 5 rows left on the shawl, so hopefully I will finish it tomorrow. I'm so excited to block it, I hope it will turn out great! I've spent a month on it now, so it's taken some time. But it's been really fun and challenging, even though I think there are some mistakes in the pattern descripition here and there.

Ok, I think I have to return to my thesis now (sigh). Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with wome blocking-pictures!

/ Jenny

No comments: