Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My Chili Gredelin yarn came!


I've been working from home today, so at lunch I got out to pick up the mail. I was so happy to find my package from Chili Gredelin! It contained the two skeins of Madame yarn that I ordered at her sale last week. It's 55 % silk/45 % cashmere, and it's the softest yarn I've ever felt. And it's definitely the most luxurious yarn I've ever owned as well. I love it! Now I justhave to find a pattern that is beautiful enough to deserve this yarn. Any suggestions? I'm thinking some kind of shawl, and I've got just over 700 m of it, so it will be enough for a medium sized shawl at least. Maybe I'll finally have a go at the Aeolian?

I'll get back to work, but I'll leave you with the photos of the gorgeous yarn (the colour is called Lingering Spring). I had to use the flash, so the colour is a little bit pale, but I hope you get the picture. And the shine from the silk is just amazing! Yum!


/ Jenny

1 comment:

windspirit said...

this yarn is incredibly beautiful! looks soooo soft... thanks for the link!