Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, Day 3



Day 3: Infographic

The assignment today is to display information on the blog with some sort of infographic. As I have worked a lot in research, I am very familiar with statistics and graphs, so this isn't too difficult for me. The hardest part was finding a software that would let me show hat I wanted to show! But as I have worked a lot with GraphPad Prism before, I got their 30 day trial version for now, so that's where I've made the following pictures.

I thought I would try to stay on the theme of my House (I'm in House of Monkey, where we like to challenge ourselves with our knitting), and decided I would try to show you a graph of my projects. I've divided the projects I've knit into four difficulty levels, but bear in mind that these levels are completely subjective! It is just how I have felt when I knit stuff, and that might mean that the first project I ever made was very difficult, while the cabled sweater that I made after Christmas this year wasn't very difficult at all as I am that much more experienced now.

Anyhow, here's all my projects, divided into the four categories.


That was a lot of fun to make! The difficulty levels also reflect how much I feel like I learned on each project, and when looking back in Ravelry I can really see how much I've evolved as a knitter these past few years. 

Ok, I'll see you tomorrow with a new topic!

/ Jenny

No comments: